- central gardens boasting stunning fountains and water features, elaborate resort-style pools, lush landscaping, sea views and beach access are just a few amenities this property will feature
- boat parking available
- each town home or condo will have a flat roof terrace, providing extra outdoor living space for entertainment, recreation, or relaxation
- Spanish-style town homes with private terraces, enter your own property through your own private gated courtyard
- fully gated community with complete security system. Not only will the entire complex be gated, each phase will also be gated separately. This affords additional security for each home. An Intercom system will allow any guests access through the main gates
- being on South Sound Road affords residents the luxury of close proximity to schools and George Town
- granite counter tops, solid wood kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, solid hardwood floors are just a few of the beautiful interior features
- ICF construction for "green" efficiency and energy efficiency and hurricane rated impact windows from the Winguard PGT range
- guaranteed mortgage rate of prime plus 1% with Scotiabank. ScotiaBank has also waived all bank commitment fees in relation to this project affording savings of up to $4,000
More on the Development
Our aim for this project was to create a residential community that is upscale, offers luxurious amenities while still excellent value. This approach has made San Sebastian a very successful project.
Davenport Development Ltd is a Cayman Island corporation that is the developer of San Sebastian. The principals of the company are professionals in real estate development. In addition, the principals are experienced general contractors with a flair for first class construction. The latest project under construction by Davenport Development Ltd is the very successful "Lantern Point" development. This is a development of 80, one-, two- and three-bedroom condominiums that was completely sold out prior to completion and has solidified Davenport's reputation as one of the premier developers of multi-family developments on the island.
Three-Bedroom Townhome with Den
The developer reserves the right to substitute materials and products of equal or higher quality. Changes may be incorporated as the design develops or as may be required by Cayman Islands Planning board as part of the ongoing permitting process.